Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cruising

I have paid my deposit to go on a cruise next March! We'll be going on a Wester Caribbean Cruise from Tampa sailing on the cruise ship Inspiration. Many thanks to M-C for setting this up! For those that don't know M-C is a wonderful woman I met several years ago on RCS, she and her husband moved to North Little Rock while her DH taught at the Law School in Little Rock. Sadly they had to move back to FL only a year later. But, we were fast friends and developed a wonderful friendship with Debbie. This will be a wonderful cruise as we will be scrapbooking and enjoying each others company. Debbie and I will be sharing a room, she's used to the sound of a CPAP as her DH has one; hopefully she doesn't snore! LOL I am looking forward to being in the company of so many talented ladies and seeing their scrapbooks!

1 comment:

Scraplin said...

I had almost forgotten that you had a blog! I can hardly wait to go on that cruise and finally get to meet you in person. Love the pics of your purty puppy! :-)
Linda