Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Little Lap Dog


Is that not the cutest tongue? It is always out and it's so soft, I'm surprised it doesn't dry out! LOL Oh, and for the record, those little beads on the floor that you probably see, those are what was in her baby that she ate.


Here are a few pictures of our "baby girl". Keep in mind she won't be 8 months, yes that's MONTHS until the first of April. Daniel loves to pick her up and carry her around the house. I wonder how long he'll be able to do that????



Here is my lap dog! I have friends who have dogs that weigh a measley 3.5 lbs, (Love you Cindy!) or 50 lbs (Love you Deb), my parents have a dog that weighs probably 60-70. (Love you Mom and Dad!) But those dogs don't fill up a lap quite like Joy fills up my very large lap! Let's say it all together, AH, isn't she adorable!

No comments: