Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's up?

I've been working ALOT....

It's rained so much, Daniel and I have been able to get the yard mowed in-between rain storms...

I took a puppy from one of the officers that removed several from a really bad situation in a horrible area of our city. The other puppy seemed to have broken ribs and a possible punctured lung....


Isn't she just adorable? Dad named her Tippy. Partly for the white tip on the end of her tail & the fact that when she walks she tends to tip over! LOL

All she wants to do is curl up with her big sis Joy. Joy isn't too over-joyed with the prospect having to cuddle up with the puppy.

Joy seems to be resigned to laying there with Tippy snuggled up next to her!

2 comments:

Scraplin said...

Aww...such a cute little puppy! I'm loving the 911 calls..too funny!! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Lynne said...

What a cutie! If Joy doesn't want to cuddle you'll have to do what I did with my 2 dogs. One on each side of me. I loved cuddling with them both. BUT that's when I discovered the "Poodle Vortex." When you have a poodle on either side of you it creates a heat pocket that will wake you from a sound sleep within 30 minutes.