Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

It's been a long while since I posted here. Facebook is easy but I miss my blogg.....

Since I am no longer working at the 9-1-1 center I won't be posting anymore funny stories about calls that come in.

I am job hunting, put in lots of applications and receive lots of responses..... most are that I'm over qualified for positions such as cashier, house keeper..... not many openings for a gimped up retired firefighter! I do have a job lead that I am currently waiting to be called for an interview. Say a prayer for me!

Both my boys are now gone from the nest... the oldest is back from a tour in Iraq, thankfully all in one piece; the youngest is still going through training and will be stationed in Germany at the end of August. Folks are doing good, Mom is going to have surgery the middle of July.... She's had so many health issues the last 4 years or so I hope this is the end for a while.....

Hopefully I'll be back to post again soon........

No comments: